Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Beautiful Clouds Over Malaysia

I am going to show you the clouds of various shape and pattern over  the air space between Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Terengganu between 3.00pm to 3.30pm. I like them all. Full of blues and white.I took these pictures from a plane flying from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Terengganu. There is no storms. However, there are small vibrations when the plane passes through these clouds. I took these pictures from the right seat window.






This clouds remind me of the scenes of sky divers as being published in some geographic journals.


Below is the town of Temerloh in Pahang.



I know these clouds have names of  their own but I can not tell you as I left my geography lessons almost three decades. Perhaps those who learn climatology can suggest to me. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment